Native American Turquoise Coral Faux Claw Sterling Silver Belt Buckle Signed
Southwestern Native American Indian turquoise, coral, faux bear claw Sterling silver belt buckle, stamped STERLING, and signed M. Thomas Jr by the Navajo artist. This outstanding piece showcases a bear claw, adorned with two sky-blue turquoise stones, and a coral, set in serrated bezels. The claw and stones are surrounded by overlapping intricate silver appliques all around, and framed by a silver rope and a nicely filed silver border. This buckle weighs approximately 61 grams, and m. By 2 9/16 in height.
The swivel keeper measures 1 3/8 on the inside and it looks like it's been previously repaired. Thank you for supporting authentic Native American art. The item "Native American Turquoise Coral Faux Claw Sterling Silver Belt Buckle Signed" is in sale since Friday, November 30, 2018. This item is in the category "Collectibles\Cultures & Ethnicities\Native American\ US\1935-Now\Jewelry". The seller is "goesaround2014" and is located in Las Vegas, Nevada.
This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Provenance: Ownership History Not Available
- Artisan: M Thomas Jr
- Tribal Affiliation: Navajo
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Origin: Southwestern Native American Indian
- Modified Item: No
- Jewelry Type: Belt Buckle
- Main Stone: Turquoise
- Ethnic Origin: Southwestern Native American Indian
- Metal: Sterling Silver
- Material: Sterling Silver, Turquoise Stone, Coral, Claw
- Secondary Stone: Coral
- Featured Refinements: Turquoise Coral Claw Sterling Silver Belt Buckle
- Stone Color: Blue, Red