MD Western 1890 Morgan Silver Dollar Coin Sterling Silver Horseshoe Belt Buckle
Southwestern cowboy/cowgirl 1890 Morgan silver dollar coin Sterling silver horseshoe belt buckle, stamped STERLING, and hallmarked MD Co by the shop where it was crafted. This outstanding belt buckle showcases an 1890 Morgan silver dollar coin applied to the center of the engraved horseshoe. This piece weighs approximately 52.5 grams, and measures about 2 3/16" in width (across) by 2" in height. This buckle has a flat, rigid keeper, more common in older buckles.
The keeper measures 1 1/2 on the inside. Note: The coin has some very light surface scratches, and only one a bit deeper, over the eye and face; all virtually unnoticeable when worn. Thank you for supporting authentic Western Americana & Southwestern collectibles. The item "MD Western 1890 Morgan Silver Dollar Coin Sterling Silver Horseshoe Belt Buckle" is in sale since Saturday, April 13, 2019.
This item is in the category "Collectibles\Cultures & Ethnicities\Western Americana\Belt Buckles". The seller is "goesaround2014" and is located in Las Vegas, Nevada. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Ethnic Origin: American Southwestern, Western Americana, Cowboy
- Jewelry Type: Belt Buckle
- Metal: Sterling Silver, Coin Silver
- Material: Sterling Silver, Coin Silver
- Featured Refinements: Western Cowboy Coin Silver Horseshoe Belt Buckle
- Modified Item: No
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Origin: American Southwestern
- Provenance: Ownership History Not Available
- Brand: MD Co